Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday 7th January 2007

Hello there readers,

Crikey, I havent posted since New Years Day. :( I kept forgetting. I am back again. Not too happy - still struggling to concentrate and settle down into my studies. Apart from work that is.

Well here is how my week went.

Tuesday. Went to work on days. It was a quiet day really. Everything worked though. Came home, read my email, watched the portable telly and probably watched and episode of House too. I should really make notes. Emailed Amazon asking where my new telly was. They rang me as I was driving to work and told me it was being delivered the following morning.

Wednesday. Went to work. It was a bit busier than the day before. Still all good fun. I came home and read my email, surfed the web and watched a bit of telly. The new one that had turned up in the morning. Took 5 minutes to get to get it work. Also got text from work colleague asking me to do his mornings as his wife was sick. Wasn't too impressed. Said yes anyway but how is he supposed to know she wouldn't feel better in the morning? Hmmmm

Thursday. Went to work on earlies today. Checked my bank account too as it was quiet. Was not happy, cause around lunchtime I had an argument with the bank about their websites poor information. On sat it said it took money for a bill. On Tuesday the bank put it back and unpaid bill and then took money for their own charges. How theiving is that. Got a text from work colleague about 5pm asking me to do his mornings again.....still how does he know she wouldnt feel better the following day? I saw that one. Think he will get his come uppance one day.

Friday. Well its the end of the week. On earlies again. It was relatively easy compared to the previous day when it was busy. Good job I have less than one day on average a year off sick innit? Oh well. I came home. Think I studied a little. Read my email and watched an episode of House on DVD. Thought I was going to play footie but I didnt cause my brother-in-law didn't phone. Oh well.

Saturday. Overtime hasnt yet materialised. Finished watching the second series of House on DVD. Did a little watching of the telly, surfing the web and a little studying. Well I did the acknowledgements for my report. I did got to ASDA in the evening. Hardly anything on the shelves really. No satsumas or bananas. Tesco's please open your new shiny big Wolverhampton store soon. Need somewhere they may actually stock produce I want. My cousin came round for a hour or so and ate his tea while Watching a bit of Star Trek 6. Thats it really apart from reading email. Oh yeah my two half-brothers were round today - the one to earn his ten pounds for doing the garden.... well cleaned out the outhouse and tidied it up as it was raining. Also showed them how to update the Sony PSP - helps if you have a wireless router. And they reminded me it can connect to websites. :) Use that in my Master's thesis.

Today: Well I have to say not much. A little reading, watched a bit of telly and did a little studying. A part of the bibliography was completed for my report and then the first bit of the introduction was completed . Read my email and surfed the web.

Two websites for you. The first I may have listed it already. http://www.nationalgeographic.co.uk/ - as you can see its for the national geographic TV channel which unfortunately you don't get on freeview. And secondly, http://www.visions-of-science.co.uk/ - which hasn't been updated for a while and some of the pictures do not work. Take a look and let me know what you think of these sites.

Thank you for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home