Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday 14th January 2006

Hello there readers,

It has been a week since my last post. Havent been feeling too clever this week. Betterish now though. Hope you are all well.

Here has been my week so far.

Monday: Went to work. Was on earlies. It was quiet. When I finished I came home via the university. Can't remember doing anything after that....must have watched TV.

Tueday. Went to work on earlies again today. Had an admin meeting. Free brekkie. One work colleague in a nearby office went home after half the day as my work colleague told him maight have had measles. He looked it up then told his boss he was off home sick. He didn't have measles as it transpired. Still quiet. Came straight home today I think. I watched TV and read my email. Thats about it really. Oh and surfed the web.

Wednesday. Same as Tuesday really.

Thursday. Went to work. It was quiet again. Still not back to normal yet and my work colleague booked the day off just after midday. Go figure..although his wife is sick...but not that sick I suspect that he needs the day off. After all no-one ever takes me to the docs. Mind you I hardly go. I came home watched a little telly and surfed the net.

Friday. Went to work, it was quiet today although I did have other things at work to concentrate on. Ahhh of course was on the Environment committee for two hours as my colleague was also off today. He had booked this one in advance. Then the tedium type of job after lunch. Still...it pays the wages. When I got home I surfed the net and read my email and watched NCIS on channel 5 - series 3. :) And sort of half watched Law and Order: Criminal Intent. Don't think I watched anything else apart from the darts.

Saturday: Got up after my usual bout of weekend reading. Finished a photography book. I also once washed and dressed finished off Jeremy Clarkson's book the World According to Clarkson...it is very funny. Its basically lots of funny anecdotes of opinions and experiences of life he has had. Looking forward to the return of Top Gear in a couple of weeks. I also had today an headache and sore eyes....think it was sinus related. I got up watched bits of telly, surfed the web. Including looking for a couple of videos for my aunt. Found them on Amazon though they are in the states....errr need UK versions. Oh well. I went to ASDA for a pasta microwave meal thing and some bananas. Came home, watche the Road to Perdition on DVD and went to bed. The film was ok. Although you do find yourself every now and again looking at the clock. I then took it out the DVD plpayer to put the next one in I hadn't watched and guess what..........there was no DVD in the box of Shania Twain's Up Close and Personal DVD which I had bought from HMV in Dublin in Ireland last July. :( Not happy. Will have to ring HMV and see what they will do. Oh well. Oh I also watched bits of the darts matches. And I also redid the first of my uni project surveys.

And finally today. I got up after my usual reading. Read the first chapter of the new Ian Rankin novel The Naming of the Dead. Seems good so far. Rebus is good as are the SOCO's at crime scene he has had them called into...won't say anymore otherwise it spoils the first chapter....let's just say there's a bit of humour. I watched the Fantastic Four on DVD after a trip to Waitrose. Had a sausage sandwhich for dinner. Watched a bit of the snooker. Then studied and completed the 2nd survey. Now I can hand both in once they are printed. Did a little bit more studying around watching the 1st episode from CSI NY series 2 on DVD. Also really sore again today with sinuses and my eyes. Just had a bit of tummy trouble too although I think it was the pork belly slices two days past their sell by. Well they seemed ok. I had cabbage and boiled potatoes with them and some horseradish for the mash and apple sauce with the meat. Could have been these I suppose. Still.... apologies for not filling in my blog sooner.

I am still single...:( not happy about this at the moment. Hope it changes. Cricket....here we go again...another slaughter. Beckham...well if and his skinny waif of a missus are in the states they are out of our hair. The government....what a waste...they are well and truly digging a hole for themselves now....with a JCB....rofl. General election hopefully this year.....

And now for the websites. need help???? try http://www.allexperts.com/ or if you need a holiday with your camera try http://www.lakelandphotohols.com/main.html Take a look and let me know what you think of these sites.

Thank you for reading. Hope to post again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home