Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tuesday 16th January 2006


Hello there readers,


Hope you are well. I am ok. A bit tired so off to bed in a min.


Well I see England cricket team won a match....was against New Zealand though. :( My local team Wolves are through to the next round of the FA Cup. :) Took a replay though. Another shambles at the home office. Time this government realised it can't do it and left.


As for my day... well I went to work. Uneventful day. Steady today. Came home via ASDA and cooked boiled potatoes, cabbage and pork chops for tea. Yum yum. Tried one of the supermarket's own brand smoothies as the other option was twice the price at least. :( Still.... I have read my email. Watched CSI NY on DVD another episode from series 2. Watched CSI on Channel 5. And Dont Die Young on BBC2. Its a good factual program. The presenter is quite fit too. Oh and congratulations to Hugh Laurie on his Golden Globe award for playing the irrepressible House.


The picture on your left is another taken from Edinburgh Castle last year. Again alterations of levels like brightness and that to enhance detail. Can't see any smudges on this one.


And the websites. http://spaces.live.com/ - something from msn. Think it is something to do with blogs. Need an internet domain name? Try http://www.1and1.co.uk Take a look and let me know what you think of these sites.


Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home