Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday 18th January 2006


Hello there readers,


Hope you are well. I am ok. I think, well its getting colder here.


Wednesdy. Got up, went to work. It was a steady day really. Loads to do. Came home, watched an episode of CSI NY on DVD from series 2. Read my email. Watched The Man Who Sued God on channel 5 which starred Billy Connoly as man living in Austrailia whose boat was blown up by lightening and whose insurance company wouldn't pay out cause it was an act of God. It was fairly funny and watchable which is more than I can say for many films.


Rant: Well I see RAF Cosford lost out to St Athan's in Wales. Hmmmm. The idiots in the labour party must be really desperate for the Welsh vote....well I believe the Welsh people are not stupid and should vote Plaid Cymru. :) That's obvious, but what the govenrment didn't let on was that it owned a stake in the company Qinetic(can't spell it right) which was part of the St. Athan's bid. As you can see it was totally biased to the Welsh bid. Therefore there was no fairness in the process at all. This government has shown it to be totally and utterly corrupt and the sooner it goes the better for the people of the UK. Wish I could afford to emigrate to Canada - till Bush invades it. Celebrity Big Brother should be taken off the air as well with immediate effect. It was ok for the first three series but now its just completely and utterly rubbish. If channel 4 fail to take it off air I would remove their licence to broadcast if I as in power.


Today: Got up and went to work. It was quiet today. Came home via ASDA. It was busy on the roads as one of them was shut cause of a fallen tree. Came home, read my email. Watched an episode from series 2 of CSI NY on DVD. Just finished watching Newsnight.


The picture is another one of Edinburgh overlooking the wall at the Castle.


The websites for today are. http://www.earthbrowser.com/browser.com/ - lots of information on planet earth including the weather. And http://www.elgg.net/ - social networking site for education.... sounds rubbish. Take a look and let me know what you think.


Thank you for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home