Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday 21st January 2006


Hello there readers,

Hope you are all well. I am ok. Been a funny old week. Still single :( Think I am a little behind on my uni work. And spent more than I should of this weekend. Silly me. Still....at least HMV will replace a DVD I bought from there shop in Dublin where there was no DVD in the case...

Rant: Cricket - what a pile. Football - is it me or is it getting boring now. I just don't find it interesting at all now. Think rugby is more interesting especially the six nations coming up. Ananova.com should really take smug prat Blair's picture off their front page....it is so offputting.
The motorist in the UK is so badly treated by this poxy goverment and their abuse of human rights rule to the right to the freedom to travel how we please. Ok I am not an plane fan(I believe these together with fossil fuel burning power stations to be the real cause of environmental problems. Trains suffer engineering work at the weekends so you need to change to a bus etc and buses are subject to abusive and sometimes criminal elements. So Blair and Brown stop this taxing of the motorist. Its digraceful and totally without foundation.

As for me and my week since Thursday.

Friday: Didn't do too much except do a little bit of studying. Watched an episode of CSI NY series 2 on DVD. Watched NCIS on channel 5 and a little bit of the snooker on BBC2.

Saturday: Ooops spent more today than i should. I got up after my usual bout of weekend reading. I read my email. Watched an episode of CSI NY on DVD. My youngest brother came round and did two hours in the garden, a little bit of tidying up and digging up some border to tidy it. I then went to Wickes and got two polythene sheets, 1 to cover the garden table and the other was to make a cover for the cubby hole in the outside toilet for the cats. Unfortunately the masking tape didnt hold it up. Spend number 1. My brother then wanted a lift upto town, and I said Merry Hill so he said yes. So I had to get some diesel first at Wall Heath esso garage as it was the cheapest...spend no. 2. Then at Merry Hill got some money from the cash point....this was spent in HMV...spend no 3 cause I thought I had a gift card in my wallet but it turned out they were the wrong ones so ended up paying cash. Then my brother wanted something to drink so ended up at Starbucks having a coffee and muffin, and I bought some filter coffee from there, which was four times the price I paid for the last lot from ASDA, Spend no 4. Then I drove him home via my house cause he wanted to borrow a game. I then attempted to do a little studying and then....i ended up going out in the evening with my cousin and another brother, to two pubs. The first called the Fieldhouse, which is currently to let just off Whitwick Bank nr Wolverhampton, and the second pub call the Holybush, somewhere near Seisdon/Trysull, where spend no.6 occured. I had had no tea so buying a round of drinks I also ordered some food - a t-bone steak. Yum. We stayed there a few hours playing darts. Before returning home. I then fed the cats and went to bed.

Sunday. Got up, walked to ASDA...spend no.7 and then came home and put a few loads of washing in. Even did the dishwasher, emptied the bin and washed it out. I have spent the afternoon studying after watching an episode of CSI NY on DVD and another while I ate my tea. And thats about it really.

The picture is a view of Edinburgh from the castle.

And the two websites this post are;
http://www.tate.org.uk/ - the tate gallery
http://www.tate.org.uk/ - a social utility so it says.

Take a look at these and let me know what you think of them.

Thank you for reading. Please let me have your comments.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Good night readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home