Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday 29th January 2006


Hello there readers,


Hope you are well. I am ok I think.


Got up today. Went to work - normal 9 - 5 hours. Its been a strange day in some respects. My work colleague was back today although he disappeared for two hours to go to the doctors. I then had to give someone a lift to town and back. Well I havent had to do that for a while. I then finished a little early to get to university to see my supervising tutor. That was ok. Then once I got me car from the car park I drove home.


I came home, read some email. Then rebooted my computer so I could run a scan of the hard drive. Then found it was a program that was causing internet explorer to run slow so stopped it running. And it fixed the problem. Thank goodness for task manager.


I watched an episode of CSI NY on DVD and did 5 minutes studying. Thats it really.


Two websites for you today are; http://www.technorati.com/ and http://www.beonscreen.com/uk/index.asp - how to get access to TV shows. Take a look and let me know what you think.


Thank you.


Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home