Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sunday 1st July 2007


Hi there readers,


Hope you are well. I am ok, although a little stuffy in the nose area....think its a bit of sinus trouble.


The picture is from Arthor Bog near Barmouth - across the estuary behind Morfa Mawdachh. Let me know what you think of the picture.


As for today. Well I got up, read some magazine articles. Went to the tip and then the supermarket. Spent more than I intended. Had to buy toothpaste, deodarant etc, salt, peppercorns and all the other things I need for most of this week. Ended up with white baps instead of granary ones. :(


Anyways came home(that reminds me, if the water in your car's washer bottle stinks - empty it and then fill it with plain water and add milton sterilising tablets. This should kill the bacteria that causes the stink. Apparently Rovers and Volvos are notorious for this). When I got home I put the shopping away. Read some magazine articles whilst watching the formula 1 grand prix. Hope Lewis Hamilton can get back to form next week.


When this was finished i debated whether to go out on the bike. I didn't due to twinges in my back on the left side. However :) I found the small bike pump which will go on the saddle bag thing thats fits on the back of my mountain bike. So next weekend I might go out for a ride.


I also finished reading Judge and Jury by James Patterson. Excellent story about an FBI agent and a mafia don. Bit farfetched but then aren't most works of fiction these days.


Rated a few more tracks on Itunes and using google spreadsheet to get an average overall for each album. :)


Phew!!! Two websites for you today are http://www.plovers.co.uk/ - to do with birds. Take a look and let me know what you think. The homepage seems ok from a glance. http://www.creevalley.com/ is the second site about a Woodland Trust in Scotland. Colour scheme re font and background maybe a little to conflicting. Let me know if you agree or disagree.


Off to bed in a minute. Will post again soon. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home