Sunday, May 27, 2007

Today and Yesterday

Hi there people,

Still single :(

Yesterday I spent most of the day in the house. Friday was just work.

I am writing this morning as I had some thoughts before I got up.

I was thinking of the women I have dated. I realised this morning there has only ever been one who truly liked me. I only went out with her for just over a week. But I realised six months later when she waved at me as she drove past that she really did like me. This was ten years ago when I lived in Coventry. I had just finished uni there and was working in a pub called the Burnt Post. Why did it only last a week? Because I said I would take her out early on a bank holiday monday only.....I didnt get up till 10am and when I tried to ring her there was noone in. Oh well!!! :( Samantha was the only person I wish I hadnt split up from!!!

I have sinced move back up the road to my home town of Wolverhampton. So I know there will never be a chance for us to get back together. And it's unlikely I will ever walk into her on my once yearly visit to Coventry for my eye check up.

Anyways, thats what I wanted to say. A website for you as well today is http://www.orb.com/
Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you and have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home