Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wednesday 23rd May 2007

Hi there,

No links today. But I am back!!! finished university today. Did my presentation, took back books and coughed up for library fines. As for my presentation I did my usual stumbling/nervy routine. And the questions that were asked later I learned a little.

Anyways, since my last post, I have had my birthday. I went to Dawlish by train on Sunday. Did a little trainspotting and completed the website for my presentation on the train. Had to upload once I got home though. I shall do it properly once the marks come back from university. Just hope I passed.

On days this week so today got up early cause I had to be in work early as I had to go to uni in the afternoon. And cycling to work as well as no car :(

Please leave me you comments on my blog or on anything i have said. I will get back to you.

Bye bye for now !!!

Still single :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home