Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thursday 24th May 2007

Hi folks,

Hope you are well.

I have cycled to work and back today. Work has been ok. A strange afternoon. First a fire drill then attending to someone who needed 'first aid'. All go!! Tomorrow will be a quiet day i imagine lol.

I have watched House and Shark on Channel 5 and had beans on toast for tea. I have fed the two cats on tuna and dried cat food. One seems to be having a reaction to normal tinned cat food.

Thats it really for today. Oh and a website for you. I have keratoconus which is an eye condition where the cornea gets misshaped. http://bogieblog.typepad.com/happenings/2003/01/keratoconus.html is a blog post i found when searching for some information about the problem earlier.

Take a look and let me know if the link helps if you or anyone you know suffers the condition,

Thank you for reading and now its time for my bed.

Night Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home