Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wednesday 27th June 2007


Hi there readers,

Hope you are well.

The picture today was taken on the campsite in Wales i stayed at last year. It includes a rainbow. :) Not a brilliant picture but worth uploading here.

As for my day, well I cycled to work in the dry and cycled home in the drizzle. :( Work was normal today. Boss was out of the office today. :) Thats it really nothing interesting happened apart from someone saying she knew someone who works at Westminster in London who claims the UKs new prime minister is bisexual at least. Apparently his best friend is also a gay MP. Should prove interesting if this information has any ounce of truth to it as he his married. Apparently the lying labour party(inflation under control - my foot) have swept it under the carpet. Does seem strange but then stranger things have happened.

Anyways, when I got home, I read my emails, slept for half an hour(was really sleepy at work today). Thats about it really. I did pop out to the supermarket.

Two websites for you today are http://www.lcc.org.uk/ - the London cycling campaign website and http://www.getmethere.co.uk/ route maps etc for the UK.

I am off to bed now. Good night and post again soon. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home