Monday, June 11, 2007

8 days upto 11th June 2007

Hi there,

Well its been a quiet old week really. Still single.

Work - busy but quiet. Apparently the company I work for is seemingly to be sold off.

Home, quiet and quieter still. I did manage to watch the 4th Harry Potter movie on DVD the weekend. Did loads of washing and went to the shops twice. Was going to cycle part of the4 Shropshire Union canal but couldn't find the right cycle pump. The one that fits both my bike and bag or pannier on the back of the bike. Oh and as its a canal I thought it was open to cyclists all the way along. How wrong the research proved me. hmmm. Still.... on earlies this week and still cycling to work.

Rant: One labour prat goes and in comes another incompetent. why oh why can't most British voters see these idiots for what they really are.......crap!!! Still hopefully they will mess up the next couple of years and they will get kicked out. I was going to also say that the two parents who went to a restaurant and left their child at 'home' who later got abducted seem to be getting a massive amount of attention. If I was social services I would be having words with them when they come back. Something isnt right there at all. And one mother I know thinks they are hiding something.

And a website. Try http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/ and let me know what you think especially their customer service. I haven't used them to buy anything yet.

Thats it for now.

Byeeee post again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home