Sunday, June 03, 2007

This week


Hi there readers,


Awww, its been a week since my last post :( Keep forgetting....will eventually remember to fill it in more often.


I have been to work this week everyday except Monday which was a bank holiday here in the UK. I took the train to Dawlish for a day trip. It was a breezy day and dry down in Dawlish. I had a cornish pasty for lunch, then went for a wander doing a little trainspotting. I heard rumours of a steam train. So I did wait around a bit. I then after a walk, had fish and chips with the biggest piece of Haddock I had seen. It was over a foot long. Yum!!! lol. Then I waited around a bit more, before getting the train to Exeter where I had to change. There was another reason for leaving Dawlish as the wind was upsetting my eyes and with contact lenses in they were getting a bit sore. Anyways at Exeter I got a coffee and waited around, missed a couple of trains to see if this steam train was due! It turned up eventually and I did get some photos. I will post one eventually. I eventually got the train home, a direct one from Exeter. It was 15mins late getting into Wolverhampton due to some kids playing on the railway line near birmingham. Have these kids no intelligence? One hit from a train and they would be dead. The same thing happened 8 days earlier on the same trip. Stupid idiots.


The photo attached is from last year and taken from Dinas Oleu at Barmouth looking across the estuary to Morfa Mawdach. Let me know what you think.


As for the rest of the week it was work and I was on earlies. Wasn't in a too impressed mood though. I cycled to and from work every day. I have finished uni though and just awaiting my results. Wont be telling my boss though!!! I will look for a new job now though.


Yesterday, Saturday, went to ASDA with my half brother via Focus, :( spent more than intended. Still... my other half-brother did two hours in the garden. Then I went with my brother and cousin to a pub called the Station in Codsall for a couple of beers and something to eat, well cheeseburger and curly fries.


And today...not a lot!!! Will post later if I end up doing anything.


A website for you today. Do you like Albatrosses? Try http://www.savethealbatross.net/ - a website trying to save the albatross. Take a look and let me know what you think.


Thank you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home