Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tuesday 26th June 2007a


Hi there readers,


I suspect I put the wrong date on yesterdays post. Ooooops. Silly me.


Still skint and single. However I can read up on photography.


The picture is taken on the Ffestiniog railway last year while on holiday, just after we got back to the tent I started feeling ill.


Anyways, today, I have been to work on my mountain bike. It was an interesting day. Colour printer broke again today. :( Still at least it was being fixed when I left. Had to help move some people to their new office. Well their computer equipment anyway. Then I came home.


Am about to sit down and watch CSI. Their is nothing I have done this after noon apart from polish the fireplace and put the dishwasher on and read some more magazine articles.


Two websites today are http://www.chortle.co.uk/ a guide to comedy in the UK and http://www.thorpepark.co.uk/ the website for Thorpe Park an amusement park. Let me know what you think of these websites.


Thank you and catch you laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home