Monday, June 25, 2007

Tuesday 25th June 2007


Hi there readers, :)


Another post - 2 in two days :) I remembered today.


The picture is of a train going through a tunnel at Dawlish.


As for today, got up half 5 this morning. Had breakfast, got washed and dressed and then cycled to work in all my waterproofs. It was raining but not as bad as it could have done. I got to work, it was a quiet if fun day. A machine went funny, then corrected itself, only for the engineer to turn up and find something wrong. I think he was hoping for an early finish rofl.


I then left work, and cycled home without my waterproofs on. Although it started to rain by the time I reached town.


At home I watched Hot Fuzz on dvd, very entertaining if not all that funny. At least it didn't send me to sleep like most other movies seem too. I also read articles from magazines on photography, steam trains, internet and cycling. Nothing on TV I really wanted to watch tonight although I did watch it while eating my tea.


I am still skint and single.


Two websites for you today are; http://www.cocktail.uk.com/ - where you can get cocktail recipes. Always good for a party. I do have one quibble and that is they could have made more use of the left hand side of the page and larger text size. The second website is http://www.a9.com/ - who are innovators in search technologies apparently. Take a look at both of these sites and let me know what you think.


Thank you. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home