Monday, July 09, 2007

The last week


Hi there,

Sorry its been a few days since my last post.

I am still single, skint and suffering a slight back problem on my lower left side plus a touch of hayfever.

As for my last few days, upto last Friday I was working days cycling to and from work. Work was steady all through the week although had the late rush on Friday. lol

Saturday, was quiet, went to the local garden centre and then to the supermarket in my half brother's car while the other one was doing the back garden. :)

Yesterday, took the train too Dawlish for a day trip and away from Wolverhampton for a few hours. I read a book on the train which I never finished as it turned out longer than I expected. The train on the way down was ok, although one carriage had no air conditioning. Not the one I was in fortunately. On the way back, I went in first class with the £15 weekend upgrade :) as the rest of the train was packed. The toilet had no running water though when I tried to wash my hands. I was left with soapy hands. Fortunately I managed to rub it in well enough it almost went. I got a bottle of water just in case I went again rofl.

I did miss the stead train at Bristol....well sort of. I saw it but because I was on the way back to my seat from the closed buffet car i got stuck behind people getting off. I couldn't get my camera quick enough and had to take pictures through the window which I deleted because they were naff, lets just say relfections of the bloke in the seat behind.

While in Dawlish I got my contact lens stuff I forgot the previous day and had a cornish pasty and a piece of apple crumble for dinner from Gay's Creamery. Make your own jokes up I know I did rofl. No chips today.

I did walk to the coastal path the west end of Dawlish and took pictures of some trains and some flower....testing my so called telephoto zoom/macro lens. Didn't convince me in terms of its macro capability. I also practiced with shutter speeds. The further away the shorter the speed, the closer the longer the speed...in sunlight.

Anyway the picture is of one of my ex-girlfriend's cats which I have been left with. Thats it really. Today, I cycled to work, work was busy surprisingly. I the cycled home and caught up on email.

Two websites are http://www.thesmokinggun.com/ - some media website. Take a look and let me know what you thing. And for kids... http://www.brainpop.com/ - its more to do with education but if your a kid it looks fun.

Rant: The record industry is still losing money hand over fist. And keeps whinging about the internet. As they are stuck in the 19th century still I predict, well its almost certain that through their own stupidity they will eventually be bankrupt. The music you want to listen too they dont do and the music they do do you dont want.

Anyways, byeeee for now. Catch you laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home