Sunday, August 12, 2007

This Last Week


Hi there readers,


Well what a strange week its been.


Still single and skint.


The picture is of a train crossing Barmouth bridge taken from up on Dinas Oleau.


Well work was busy. I was on earlies, but from now till Christmas unless I change jobs I am doing consistently 8 - 4. My colleague as been seconded to do another task - which at the moment seems like a poisoned chalice. This secondment was a surprise to all of us and I was bit surprised I wasnt asked to do it being the one who is a graduate and all.


Still life goes one. Spent most of my weekend on Myspace adding people as friends and joining groups :) errr lots of. It can be very distracting and you can easily lose track of time.


It was after midnight when Iwent to bed last night. That is unusual for me.


I did chat to a lady called Kinky B via comments and myspace messages and left comments on other peoples myspace profiles.


The only other thing was that my half-brother came round with his brother to do my garden and his brother beat me on the game console on everything he tried. Gave me a lift to the supermarket though.


And finally, had bad tummy earlier and was in the bathroom....two doors away are Lithuainians listening to Lithuainian music in the middle of Wolverhampton. I was trying not to laugh. It was like eurovision/russian music.


Anyways two websites for you are; http://www.usefilm.com/ - to do with photography and http://www.metacritic.com/ a media(of all forms) review site. Please take a look and let me know what you think.


Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home