Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Years Day 2005

Another day of boredom. Another year of same old same old.

What can i expect this year. More tax rises from the thieves in the UK governement. No help from my company to improve my career prospects leading to better pay, other than perhaps paying for courses. I am sceptical that they do this to keep me quiet instead of treat me as an individual who works as part of a larger team. As a graduate I feel so undervalued its depressing. I feel stifled.

Therefore, unless something seriously changes I wont be able to start a pension plan, thereby never having chance to enjoy retirement in 30 years time if I live that long.

Oh well.

As for me, today just having a quiet day in the house. Tidying the kitchen a little bit.

To keep technologically uptodate with the latest news in brief try http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/default.stm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home