Monday, December 06, 2004

Monday 6th December 2004

Well i am feeling a little happier. Work was ok. The woman I mentioned in previous posts texted me last night to tell me it was her who had the problems not me. I told her I just wanted to understand her.

Had to go shopping to my local ASDA. Fill up me cupboards a bit and made spaghetti bolognese with oinions, mushrooms, tomatoes not forgetting the jar of sauce, tin of tomatoes and the herbs, oregana, basil(not the fawlty towers one.....lol) and marjoram. Then across the road to get some lights. I hope i can afford to rid myself of the spot lights in my bathroom soon.

As for a website. Ever found one thats turned out to be a disappointment. This was found on an old pinball game. http://www.pinball-arcade.com

If anyone knows of any online pinball games please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home