Monday, December 20, 2004

Monday 20th December 2004

Hello again,

Well another week has passed. Busy week at work. Me and the woman i am supposed to be seeing have texted each other a few times. I did ask when i would see her again but was told after Christmas. I am getting a bit more annoyed as the days drag on. Its now 3 weeks since i last saw her. I will give it till the end of January and if nothing has improved then I will have to consider giving up.

I am a passionate person and like to share it but I cannot do that if I cannot see the person I am supposed to be dating.

Oh well. Christmas is coming. I have no decorations because I just dont feel like i want Christmas this year. As for new years eve, that will be an early night.

To top it all I am supposed to be having this week off work as holiday but it looks like i might have to work. I am seriously annoyed as I have coursework to do.

My website today is www.contact-simulations.co.uk for train and flight simulation add-on packs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home