Thursday, December 30, 2004

Thursday 30th December 2004

Updated: Well she msn'd me and told me she didnt think it would work out. Then either blocked me or logged off. I understood she had some emotional problems and certain things but....you still dont ignore the bloke your suppose to love or have loved.

Secondly, I am a phyically passionate person and I have been so restricted in being able to show the way i feel I have gotten frustrated and annoyed. If she truly wanted me she should have let me be me instead of putting brick walls in the way.

At least even though I am in for a crappy new year, she wont speak to me now and rub my nose in it with any future partner(s) she has. That will be the only good thing to come out of not seeing each other at all again.


Heres my thoughts.

If you are supposedly dating someone who lives 3 miles away you would expect to see them at least once a week. I havent seen this woman for a month. Yet, I believe if the phone call to her two days ago, was anything to go by, she had seen her supposedly ex boyfriend more than once a week.

She hasn't seen me for over a month.

You can imagine how that makes me feel. Its even worse when you consider that we were supposed to have something special between us. How can we have something special if she doesnt see me but sees her ex boyfriend instead???????? There are NO EXCUSES, NONE WHATSOEVER in my view for her behaviour.

So much for finding someone I love to settle down with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home