Friday, April 08, 2005

Friday 8th April 2005

Its been almost a month since my last month. All the decorating and that has kept my mind off it. Three rooms done and three to go.

What has happened since?

The pope died.
Price Ranied of Monaco died.
Rover died - if the economy is as good as the liars running my country say it is all the rover jobs should be absorbable elsewhere.

Work is quite. Started cycling at lunchtimes. Its quite easy along the canal towpath.

Uni is ok but still too quiet for my liking.

Lovelife is dead as a dodo at the moment with noone willing to want to go out with me. :o(

Have i any links??? Yep. With a series on TV called Hit Me Baby One More Time - offering mostly former pop stars a second chance. I am in favour of Belinda carlise this week. Therefore here is a website about her. Couldnt find an official one.

http://www.belinda-carlisle.com/

Have fun.

Will post again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home